Full Read the Online Chapter 18 of Its Not Summer Without You Book PDF by Jenny Han for free.
Its Not Summer Without You Chapter 18: We sat around watching TV for a while. Jeremiah didn’t make any more moves to talk to Conrad, and no one mentioned school or Mr. Fisher. I wondered if Jeremiah was waiting to be alone with him again.
I forced myself to yawn. To no one in particular, I said, “I’m so tired.”
As soon as I said it, I realized I really was. I was so tired. It felt like it had been the longest day ever. Even though all I really did was ride around in a car, I felt completely drained of energy.
“I’m going to sleep,” I announced, yawning again, this time for real. “Good night,” Jeremiah said, and Conrad didn’t say anything.
As soon as I got to my room, I opened my overnight bag, and I was horrified when I saw what was inside. There was Taylor’s brand-new gingham bikini, her prized platform sandals, an eyelet sundress, the cutoffs that her dad referred to as “denim underwear,” a few silky tops, and instead of the big T-shirt I’d been looking forward to wearing to sleep, a pink pajama set with little red hearts. Little shorts and a matching tank top. I wanted to kill her. I’d assumed she was adding to what I’d already packed, not replacing it. The only thing she’d left of mine was the underwear.
The thought of prancing around the house in those pajamas, being seen on the way to brush my teeth in the morning, made me want to hit her. Hard. I knew that Taylor meant well. She thought she was doing me a favor. Giving up her platform sandals for the night was altruistic, for Taylor. But I was still mad.
It was just like the thing with Cory. Taylor did what she wanted to do, and she didn’t care what I thought about it. She never cared what I thought about it. It wasn’t just her fault though, because I let her.
After I brushed my teeth, I put on Taylor’s pajamas and got into bed. I was deliberating over whether or not to read a book before I went to sleep, one of the old paperbacks on my shelf when someone knocked on my door. I puled the covers up to my neck and said, “Come in!”
It was Jeremiah. He closed the door behind him and sat at the foot of my bed.
“Hey,” he whispered.
I loosened the grip on my covers. It was only Jeremiah. “Hey. What’s going on? Did you talk to him?”
“Not yet. I’m gonna ease up on him tonight and try again tomorrow. I’m just trying to lay down the groundwork first, plant some seeds.” He gave me a conspiratorial look. “You know how he is.”
I did. “Okay. That sounds good.”
He held his hand out for a high five. “Don’t worry. We’ve got this.”
I high-fived him. “We’ve got this,” I repeated. I could hear the doubt in my voice, but Jeremiah just smiled like it was already a done deal.
Read Its Not Summer Without You All Parts PDF Free Online
Jenny Han Its Not Summer Without You Full Book Free PDF All chapters:
- Its Not Summer Without You Chapter 1
- Its Not Summer Without You Chapter 2
- Its Not Summer Without You PDF Chapter 3
- Its Not Summer Without You Book Chapter 4
- Its Not Summer Without You Free PDF Chapter 5
- Its Not Summer Without You Chapter 6
- Its Not Summer Without You Chapter 7
- Its Not Summer Without You Chapter 8 Free Read Online
- Its Not Summer Without You Chapter 9 Free Read Online
- Its Not Summer Without You Chapter 10 Free Read Online
- Its Not Summer Without You PDF Chapter 11 Free Read Online
- Its Not Summer Without You Online Book Chapter 12 Free Read
- Its Not Summer Without You Chapter 13 Free Read Online
- Its Not Summer Without You Chapter 14 Free Read Online
- Its Not Summer Without You Chapter 15 Free Read Online
- Its Not Summer Without You Chapter 16 Free Read Online
- Its Not Summer Without You Chapter 17 Free Read Online